Personal Information Protection Notification
Considering confidentiality of the collection of your personal information, in respect to General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), TCI Co, Ltd (the “TCI”) shall clearly inform you following issues: (1) name of controller and processor ; (2) purpose of collection; (3) classification of personal information; (4) period, areas, parties and way of the use of personal information; (5) the rights and methods you may exercise in terms of General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”); (6) you may decide to provide personal information or not and the impact of nondisclosure of personal information. The policy covers not only our customers but also our suppliers and business partners. And TCI, in regard to marketing communication toward vulnerable market segments (i.e. children, market illiterates etc.), will endeavor not to mislead children, market illiterates etc. about potential benefits from the use of the product and service.
According to GDPR, you may exercise following rights with regard to your personal information collected by TCI.
- Except the situation stated in GDPR, you may inquire and request for a review or make duplications of your personal information.
- You may request to supplement or correct your personal information but in terms of GDPR, you shall explain the reason and fact properly.
- In terms of GDPR, you may request TCI to discontinue the collection in the cases where a violation of GDPR occurred during collecting, processing or using your information.
- In terms of GDPR, in the event of a dispute regarding the accuracy of personal information, you may request TCI to discontinue processing or using your personal information. However, the preceding sentence may not be applicable when it is necessary for the performance of an official duty or fulfillment of a legal obligation and has been recorded, or when it is agreed by you in writing.
- In terms of GDPR, you may request TCI to delete, discontinue processing or using your personal information when the specific purpose no longer exists or time period expires. However, the preceding sentence may not be applicable when it is necessary for the performance of an official duty or fulfillment of a legal obligation and has been recorded, or when it is agreed by you in writing.
- You are in the position to decide whether providing personal related information and classification. However, TCI may not be able to provide you relevant services or better services if TCI may not process necessary checking in terms of the operation requirement due to the lack of your personal information and classification. Your understanding is appreciated.
Contact Person：Stanley Huang