The World’s First Science-based Vegan Collagen Alternative!
Private Label / White Label Collagen Functional Food OEM / ODM
Environmental Breakthrough Leads to the Rise of Vegan Trend
The plant based trend has experienced explosive growth over recent years as consumers begin to adjust their dietary habits and increasingly choose vegan food. The environment, health and ethical reasons for this shift are well understood. For instance, the global Vegan Food market size was valued at (USD) $14.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $31.4 billion by 2026, representing a CAGR of 10.5% from 2019 to 2026. Global Vegan Health Food market was estimated to grow from $6.3 billion in 2019 to $16.7 billion in 2028, representing a CAGR of nearly 9%.
TCI Announced Its Strategic Alliance With VeCollal®
TCI as the strategic partner of VeCollal®, has also developed various health supplement products that are animal-free, with low carbon emissions and sustainable.
"Vegan collagen supplement with the same amino acid composition as type I human collagen."
VeCollal® in collaboration with TCI, has been proven with in vitro research, to stimulate the fibroblast cells in the body to create collagen and increase collagen secretion by 134.97%!
Non-GMO, Science-based, Biomimetic
Vegan collagen supplement VeCollal® is biomimetic of Type I human collagen, hence excellent absorption rate and biocompatibility. Detailed clinical trial reports and results will be released in the first half of 2022. This innovative product ensures the vegan products market will lead to a new trend of scientific clean beauty and vegan collagen supplementation, which will successfully impact and significantly improve the lives of consumers worldwide.
How Vegan Collagen Differs From Animal Collagen
As a private-label vegan collagen manufacturer, we utilize plant-based ingredients, such as algae or yeast, rather than animal sources. This not only appeals to those adhering to a vegan diet, but the hypoallergenic qualities also benefit those with food allergies or sensitivities. Because the production of collagen in this form doesn't require the use of animal products, it reduces the demand for animal farming. It also minimizes the potential impact deforestation, water pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. We have replicated the collagen synthesis process to boost collagen levels found in the body's connective tissues.
2nd Vecollal Webinar Review Highlights
- Collagen supplements are growing yearly with an expected turnover of 16.7 Billion USD by 2028.
- 61% of consumers worldwide believe it is extremely important to protect the environment. In Germany, close to 80% of consumers look at the environmental impact of their purchases.
- The plant-based movement is growing into a multi-billion-dollar industry at a rate of 18% growth per year, and an increase in vegan product launches by 263% in just a few years. The UK retailer Sainsbury’s predicts that by 2025 50% of UK consumers will be flexitarian.
- Vecollal is biomimetic of human type 1 collagen mimicked using amino acids from fermented plant sources.
- We use plant-based inductors to stimulate fibroblasts to use Vecollal to create human collagen within the body.
- In vitro, test showed a 135% increase in collagen secretion over untreated fibroblasts.
- In vivo, tests showed a 13% reduction of wrinkles, almost a 5% increase in collagen density and reported no adverse effects such as GI discomfort, with normal blood readings.
- We can make the product both flavored and unflavoured in powder, liquid, tablet, gummy, liquid sachet formats or other functional drinks..
- VeCollal is compliant in the following regions: EU, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia.
- The minimum recommended dosage of Vecollal is 2.5g per day.
Benefits of Using Vegan Collagen
Beyond the production aspects, our innovative vegan collagen supplements maintain the vitamins and nutrients which naturally occur in the body, such as vitamin C and certain amino acids.
Like its animal collagen counterpart, it may help:
- improve skin health and elasticity
- reduce joint pain
- increase joint flexibility
- support the body's natural collagen production
- aid in digestion
- promote hydration
- enhance hair and nail growth
- minimize appearance of wrinkles
Collagen Dosage Options
Our vegan collagen boosters are available in three forms:
- Liquid collagen in capsules with suggested dosage amounts
- Collagen shot in single-use vials
- Collagen powder in a container with multiple doses
The collagen in all three of these forms has been broken down into smaller peptides through a process called hydrolysis. This allows the collagen to be more easily absorbed and utilized by the body. Each one can be added to any drink or consumed directly.
As this is a new development, scientific evidence for the efficacy of collagen supplements is limited. We are actively conducting more research to understand its effects fully, so we can create products of the highest quality. Before taking any dietary supplement, always consult a healthcare provider.